The LowFlow JRH Series of high pressure regulators has the ability to handle high pressures as well as low flows. These valves are typically used in research and sampling systems for general, corrosive and specialty gas service and for non-cavitating liquids. Typical applications include gas chromatography and flame ionization detectors as well as other industrial controls.
The JRH Series is available for next business day shipment. Limit 2 pieces per order.
– Available in the following configurations: 316L, NPT, A port, CV 0.012, 0.08, 0.2 PTFE or PEEK seat, all ranges
– Top entry design facilitates in-line cleaning and maintenance
– Barstock construction guarantees material integrity and surface finish
– High flow rate coupled with high rangeability reduces need for reduced trim sizes
– Optimized internal volume
– Proprietary Jorlon diaphragm material provides exceptionally long life
– Soft seat material for ANSI Class VI shutoff