The Catamount Series High Purity Gas Control Assembly (part # L910V9G9) is designed to control the pressure or flow of inert gases used in the microelectronics and fiber optic industries.
– 3000 psig max in
– 100 psig max out
– 316L sst 10 Ra electropolish
– inlet shutoff valve
– UHP pressure regulator
– center back mount 30 Hg Vac to 100 psig outlet pressure gauge
– Inlet pressures up to 3000 psig; outlet pressures up to 500 psig.
– Standard 1/4” assemblies will handle flows up to 100 lpm (N2); standard 1/2” units are capable of han-dling flows of up to 550 lpm.
– Custom units can handle flows up to 10,000 slpm.
– Standard units will handle Argon, Helium, Hydro-gen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, and a variety of other non-corrosive, non-toxic gases.