Sentrol represents the industry’s leading manufacturers of sensor and fluid control products. Headquartered in historic Plymouth, Massachusetts, the company serves the Northeast’s contractors, construction managers, engineering companies, manufacturers, and OEMs.
Your Experts in Sensor and Control Solutions. Sentrol, Inc. is a leading provider of product and service solutions for sensing and fluid control applications in industry. Sentrol’s customers rely on the company’s expertise and years of experience in the recommendation and distribution of high quality, cost-effective products to address the complexities of sensing and fluid control applications in industry.
Sentrol serves OEMS, end users, contractors and engineering firms in the biopharmaceutical, chemical, food and beverage, HVAC, material handling, microelectronics, research, test/ measurement, and wastewater markets. Delivering the industry’s most advanced sensor and fluid control solutions is paramount to the Sentrol team.
With dedicated engineers on staff, Sentrol offers you:
Piping and Instrumentation Design Take Offs.
- Review and itemization of instrumentation on design plans.
- At your facility or ours.
- PID take off reports using item tag numbers and manufacturer part numbers.
- Recommendation of alternate suppliers to meet specifications.
Sizing, Recommendation, Selection and Sale of Sensor and Control Instruments
Sentrol’s staff has more than 100 combined years of experience in the evaluation, engineering and analysis of fluid control systems. This includes the recommendation of:
- Ball Valves
- Control Valves
- Explosion Vents
- Flow Meters
- Gas Purifiers
- LEL Gas Monitoring Systems
- Rupture Discs
- Sanitary Instrumentation
- Steam Traps
- Pressure Gauges & Transmitters
- Pressure Regulators
- And Other Industry- Related Products
Specialized Inventory Management
Stocking warehouse for just-in-time delivery.
- Component kitting for delivery of multiple parts at the same time.
- Assembly of parts to minimize inventory part numbers.
- Electronic order processing, including EDI and ACH.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION for Sentrol, Inc.
We are happy to offer convenient links to technical reference material such as: conversion formulas, sizing software, and application summaries.
- Jordan Valve Sizing Programs:
- Tescom High Purity Controls Division Sizing Request:
- Flow Technology Flowmeter Info:
- SAES Pure Gas Lifetime Calculator:
- Instrument Society of America On Line: